Are you hungry for deep, soulful connection — with your loved ones, and with your self? Do you yearn for truly transformational intimacy? Do you want to learn the art of creating more love, aliveness, and conscious community in your life?
Let’s face it: we all yearn to give & receive love, don’t we? We want richer relationships, deeper friendships, more closeness and community in our lives.
We may even notice, in some quiet moments that we’re dogged by a nagging sense of separateness. And yet, when we look closely, we find that we, ourselves, are sabotaging the connection we want — with our own defensive conditioning, old patterns of fear, dependency, and blame. We find that we are hiding from each other, fighting with each other.
How are we to drop this rusty armor so that we may, at last, see each other clearly and hold each other closely?
I want to share with you a way I’ve learned to do just that. I want to help you, as I have many others all over the world, to:
- Heal close relationships, with full-body forgiveness
- Let go of shame, fear, attachment to approval
- Open-heartedly share yourself, & support others to do so
- Be completely and compassionately honest
- Go beyond blame & use conflict creatively
- Ask for everything you want, expanding your ability to give & receive
- Create deeper love, connection & intimacy.
If you want to learn more, join us for this introductory evening or for the full weekend workshop in which we'll dive deeper into Radical Intimacy together.
Location: Church of Soul in Oakland, CA
Workshop Leader: Taber Shadburne | Workshop Co-Leader: John Rosania
Cost: None! Come join us by registering below.