I know you... You’re hungry for deep, soulful connection – with your loved ones, and with your self… aren’t you?
You yearn for truly transformational intimacy.
You want to learn the art of creating more love, aliveness, and conscious community in your life.
Let’s face it, we all yearn to give and receive love. We want richer relationships, deeper friendships, more closeness and community in our lives. We may even notice, in some quiet moments… that we’re dogged by a nagging sense of separateness.
And yet, when we look closely, we find that we, ourselves, are sabotaging the connection we want — with our own defensive conditioning, our old patterns of fear, dependency, and blame. We find that we are hiding from each other, fighting with each other.
How are we to drop this rusty armor so that we may, at last, see each other clearly… hold each other closely?
I want to share with you a way I’ve learned to do just that.
I want to help you, as I have many others all over the world, to:
- Heal close relationships, with full-body forgiveness
- Let go of shame, fear, attachment to approval
- Open-heartedly share yourself and support others to do so
- Be completely and compassionately honest
- Go beyond blame and use conflict creatively
- Ask for everything you want, expanding your ability to give & receive
- Create deeper love, connection & intimacy.
My name is Taber, and I’ve spent most of my life learning the subtle art of creating connection, and teaching that art to others. I didn’t start down this path just for the fun of it… Like most of us, I suffered (sometimes intensely!) from both of the major forms of interpersonal disconnection: loneliness and relationship conflict. And I experienced the pain of feeling disconnected from myself.
I felt alone, longing for love and friendship. Other times, I was smack dab in the middle o’ relationship HELL, saying: “get me outta here!” Ironically, some of my loneliest times were right in the bosom of my family, friendships, or love relationship. Ya feel me?
I had to learn the hard way that my primary problem was *not* failure to find the right person or people... that the common denominator in all these situations was... ME! – And I would have to change…
So I did. Years living in a Zen center; countless intensive, silent meditation retreats; an M.A. in psychology and post-grad professional trainings; dreamwork, therapy, workshops; apprenticing with powerful mentors (including Scott Peck’s Foundation for Community Encouragement and being certified by Dr. Brad Blanton as the world’s only Master Trainer of Radical Honesty); studying closely with various spiritual teachers; and untold hours of time in the trenches of working with the challenges and ecstasy of my own intimate relationships.
Eventually… I got to really know and love my own insides — the light and the dark — and learned to open-heartedly share myself with others… to create deep, soulful connection… within and without... and I became passionately committed to helping others do likewise...
I learned and developed a new way of being, with myself and with others. A new way of speaking and listening; an interpersonal, out loud meditation; a 21st century spiritual art form.
I call it “R/evolutionary R/elating”. It leads to what I call a Radical Intimacy... with others, with your own insides, with Life itself. I’ve used this art to create beautiful results in my life, and I want the same for you! I've been teaching this work all over the world, in about 50 cities, in a dozen countries, on 4 continents... and now I'm bringing back home to The Bay!... Please join me and our growing conscious community, our Truth tribe, our Love coven, in realizing this new transformational way of being together and creating deep connection.
Friday night we start with an evening workshop I call…
Beyond Hiding & Fighting
- How & why we hide from each other, thus blocking the connection we crave.
- Why & how we get lost in our minds, thus losing touch with reality and each other.
- The main cause of all unproductive conflict… and how to solve it!
Saturday & Sunday we’ll dive deeper into…
The Power of Passion & Presence
Every workshop is different (depending on who’s in the room and how the spirit is moving), but we’ll work with:
- The real source of suffering – internally, and in relationships.
- True meditation & how to make all of life, especially all the pitfalls potential of intimacy into a powerful meditation.
- How people usually (mis)use conversation to resist life, create more suffering, and stay asleep, unconscious.
- Recovering from our addiction to Dialogs of Distraction..
- The 3 N’s of Conscious Conversation.
- The 3 Languages of R/evolutionary R/elating, and when and how to use them.
- Letting go of our painful attempts to control (ourselves & others).
- Moving beyond all blame (of ourselves & others), beyond "good" and "evil".
- Achieving actual acceptance. and full-body forgiveness (of ourselves & others).
- Learning to truly Love (ourselves & others).
- Learning the Art of Asking for what you want... and offering freely… the healing and nourishing practice of giving & receiving...
I will teach, coach, and facilitate transformational conversation…
You will do exercises & practice R/evolutionary R/elating... with each other... in real time...
Friday, August 4th, evening - Sunday, August 6th, evening
Burnlaw, Near Newcastle, UK