I know you, you’re hungry for deep, soulful connection – with your loved ones, and with your self… aren’t you?
You yearn for truly transformational intimacy.
You want to learn the art of creating more love, aliveness, and conscious community in your life.
Let’s face it, we all yearn to give and receive love. We want richer relationships, deeper friendships, more closeness and community in our lives. We may even notice, in some quiet moments… that we’re dogged by a nagging sense of separateness.
And yet, when we look closely, we find that we, ourselves, are sabotaging the connection we want — with our own defensive conditioning, our old patterns of fear, dependency, and blame. We find that we are hiding from each other, fighting with each other.
How are we to drop this rusty armor so that we may, at last, see each other clearly… hold each other closely?
I want to share with you a way I’ve learned to do just that.
I want to help you, as I have many others all over the world, to:
- Heal close relationships, with full-body forgiveness
- Let go of shame, fear, attachment to approval
- Open-heartedly share yourself and support others to do so
- Be completely and compassionately honest
- Go beyond blame and use conflict creatively
- Ask for everything you want, expanding your ability to give & receive
- Create deeper love, connection & intimacy.
Friday night we start with an evening workshop I call…
Beyond Hiding & Fighting
- How & why we hide from each other, thus blocking the connection we crave.
- Why & how we get lost in our minds, thus losing touch with reality and each other.
- The main cause of all unproductive conflict… and how to solve it!
Saturday & Sunday we’ll dive deeper into…
The Power of Passion & Presence
Every workshop is different (depending on who’s in the room and how the spirit is moving), but we’ll work with:
- The real source of suffering – internally, and in relationships.
- True meditation & how to make all of life, especially all the pitfalls potential of intimacy into a powerful meditation.
- How people usually (mis)use conversation to resist life, create more suffering, and stay asleep, unconscious.
- Recovering from our addiction to Dialogs of Distraction..
- The 3 N’s of Conscious Conversation.
- The 3 Languages of R/evolutionary R/elating, and when and how to use them.
- Letting go of our painful attempts to control (ourselves & others).
- Moving beyond all blame (of ourselves & others), beyond "good" and "evil".
- Achieving actual acceptance. and full-body forgiveness (of ourselves & others).
- Learning to truly Love (ourselves & others).
- Learning the Art of Asking for what you want... and offering freely… the healing and nourishing practice of giving & receiving...
I will teach, coach, and facilitate transformational conversation.
You will do exercises & practice R/evolutionary R/elating with each other in real time.
Friday, July 21st @ 7:00 PM - Sunday, July 23rd @ 7:00 PM